Gaming Grumps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Grumps

A forum for gaming, match ups, discussion and the like. For lovelies, by lovelies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOKING FOR MODERATORS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acheros
Admin

LOOKING FOR MODERATORS Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FOR MODERATORS   LOOKING FOR MODERATORS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 am

So, think you have what it takes to be a mod? Well you're IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Being a mod is a pretty simple job, all things considered. Your main job is to make sure the forum and in game rules are not being broken. However, your BIGGEST job will be hosting games. While I might be the admin here, I can't do everything myself, I can't own every game that we want supported. and this is where the mods will come in! While you won't be forced to host games you don't want, or any games at all, it is expected due to the nature of we're doing things.

So, want to offer your services as a mod? Just post here! At first, it might seem like mods are given at random, and they might be a little bit. But as the community grows and posters get more trusted, and more active, future mod positions will be given to users who want it that show they can be trusted.
Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR MODERATORS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Grumps :: News and things :: Community News-
Jump to: